Sunday, May 9, 2010

Trip to Michigan and Illinois

I had a great time visiting Brian and Natalie in Michigan and Kevin and Naomi in Illinois during the last few weeks. Somehow I didn't end up with any pictures from my time with Brian and Natalie, and I can't figure out how to blog, so these pictures are not chronological. First off is the picture of Audrey and her cousin Lily together. They are only three weeks apart, so we snapped some pictures of them together!





I was able to attend Lily's blessing, which was
great! It was fun to spend time with Naomi's sister Sarah and her Dad, Carl.











When I was in Michigan I ran a 5k with Natalie and some of her friends. When I say I "ran with" them, I use that word very loosely! I am glad that I did it, but probably wont be doing many more races. I'll leave the running to Natalie and Jessica!












I also attended Brian's graduation ceremony and the commencement the next day. He graduated with his MBA from the University of Michigan. Congrats Brian! President Obama gave the commencement address. It was really fun to see the President!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics you guys got of Lily and Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun out here! We loved having you and Audrey around. Also, if you call Kevin some time and he can tell you a WAY easier way to do your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete