Monday, April 19, 2010

Audrey is three months old!



Audrey is now three months old! She is doing very well, and we sure enjoy watching her grow. She is a great sleeper, a pretty good eater, and really strong. She smiles a lot! Her favorite things to smile at are people's faces, the TV, the clock in the living room (Seriously! She thinks it's hilarious.), a picture of Jesus, and Reggie. She has always been an active girl, and her limbs are working hard ALL of the time. She has mastered rolling over both ways, and has started to get up onto her hands and knees. Yikes. I didn't think she would be so mobile so fast!










Tyler took Audrey on a daddy daughter date last Tuesday! I wasn't feeling well, so he took her out of the house for a while so that I could get some rest. They had fun. Thanks Tyler!


Sara Smith inspired me to make this baby dress out of Tyler's old dress shirt.
And let's face it, you KNOW you were just waiting for some more funny pictures of Reggie...

Reggie loves her scratching post. She also loves Audrey's socks. Put them together, and Reggie is one happy kitty.
This picture is awesome, Reggie looks evil and fearsome. She is neither!

This picture needs one of "I can has cheezburger" quotes!


I couldn't figure out how to put this video at the top with the other pictures of Audrey, so I guess it comes at the end! Here is a video of Audrey rolling onto her stomach! What a buff kid.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS! She is SO cute! I love the picture at the top and I can't believe she is already getting up on her hands and knees! I think Brooklyn was about 6 months before she did that! You're gonna have fun chasing her around. Get ready to start baby proofing :) Also...Reggie really makes me want to get a pet, and that dress is adorable. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! That dress is so cute too! I should try and take up sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED the picture at the top. 5 x 7 please. The dress is amazing. Great job!(Does Tyler know you cut up one of his shirts?)

    ReplyDelete