Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trip to Oregon- Christmas Eve



Oops, I guess I put the pictures in backwards again. Oh well. Above is everyone watching everyone else open presents on Christmas Eve.

I was pretty pumped to get a JUMBO box of rice krispy treats! I've only got about 5 left...I am rationing them out so they last longer! :)



Tyler was also pretty excited about all of the Oregon gear that he got for Christmas. His parents got him this hat, and he also got some T-shirts from his sister Rachel. Lucky duck!



This is Brian, the babies and myself enjoying a HILARIOUS joke. Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! Must have been a REALLY funny joke! I love the pic of you with the rice crispies. You are so beautiful! Also, that is the biggest box of rice crispies I have ever seen! LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete